The Rutgers Summer Program in Paris is open to both Rutgers and non-Rutgers students. We encourage all candidates to apply as soon as possible. The group is limited to 24 students. Applications will be considered while space is available.
We prefer students to apply in the fall; spring is also acceptable. All program fees are due by May 1st, so registration should be completed by that date.
For New Jersey residents: $5490 For out-of-state residents: $8,556
Program fees include: cost of instruction, cultural activities that are part of the program (e.g., museums, plays, etc.), lodging, and health insurance.
Not included in the fees: round-trip air fare, meals, books, personal expenses, dental work, travel.
Schedule of Payments
- Upon acceptance, $1,500 is due; the balance is due by May 1st.
- Payment by check or money order only (no credit cards), made out to:
- Accepted by mail or in person to the French Department, attention:
Ms. Sarah Schroeder, Program Coordinator
Withdrawal Fees & Refunds
- For withdrawal on or before April 1st: $700 will be deducted from payments.
- For withdrawal after April 1st, but on or before May 30th: $1,500 will be deducted from payments.
- For cancelling between June 1st and the group's departure: there will be a refund of $500.
- There will be no refunds after departure.
- If conditions necessitate an increase in price, this will be announced by May 1st, and students wishing to withdraw will receive a full refund.