Some courses require special permission and/or have pre-requisites (pre-reqs). These are listed in the online schedule of classes and on our website under courses.
If webreg is not allowing you to register for a course, it could be for any of these reasons:
- you need a special permission number (SPN) because the class is filled
- you need a special permission number (SPN) because the course requires it
- you do not have the necessary pre-req for the course
- the course conflicts with other courses you have on your schedule because of the day/time period when it meets
- there is a financial hold on your registration
- some other reason
If you are having trouble registering for a course, and you think you could be eligible for a special permission number or a pre-req override, please e-mail the undergraduate administrator
Ms. Sarah Schroeder with the information below. Include any special circumstances in the e-mail.
- your name
- your e-mail
- your RU ID number
- the name of the course
- six-digit course number & section number
- five-digit index number